The Organization for Research on Women and Communication (ORWAC) promotes dialogue, discussion, research, and scholarship concerned with women, feminism, gender, oppression, and social change. ORWAC is a Western States Communication Association (WSCA) affiliate, publishes a journal: Women’s Studies in Communication, and sponsors programs at the WSCA convention.
- A subscription to Women’s Studies in Communication
- Receipt of a biannual newsletter
- A voice in managing the business affairs of ORWAC
- Possible financial support for WSCA convention programs involving guest speakers
- An invitation to the annual ORWAC reception at the WSCA convention